[°LøVê Qûõ†ê§°]

Written By All Video Subscribers on Saturday, February 4, 2012 | 11:53 AM


Anything I could do to make your heart overflow with emotions, I would constantly do for eternity.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
Immature love says "I love you because I need you" mature love says "I need you because I love you."
A tear falls forever inside a broken heart.
It only takes a second to say I love you and a lifetime to prove it.
Loving, knowing that you are going to get hurt is like living, knowing that you are going to die. But not loving so you don't get hurt is like killing yourself before you die.
There may be many flowers in a man's heart, but there is only one rose.
In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
If you love someone, let them go, If they return to you, it was meant to be, if they don't, then their love was never yours to begin with.
If I could reach up and hold a star for everytime you've made me smile, then the entire evening sky would be at the palm of my hands.
Within you, I loose myself, without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.
The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Love don't finally meet somewhere, they are in each other all along.
I don't need to be wanted, I want to be needed.
Some people think that it is holding on that makes us strong, sometimes, it's letting go.
If you never get your heart broken, then you'll never learn to love.
A woman's heart is an ocean of secrets.
To let a fool kiss you is stupid, to let a kiss fool you is worse.
Love need not be two way> I believe in one way love because love is God and love loves us all, whether or not we love him back.
I've loved you all my life. Even before there was you, there was a promise of you, and now that we've met, I'll never be the same.
It is not being inlove that makes me happy, it is being inlove with YOU that makes me happy.
You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.
The essential sadness is to go through life without loving. But it would be equally sad to leave this world without telling those you love that you love them.
If you were to die 100 days from now, I wish to die 99 days from now so I would not have to live a day without you.
The shortest word is 'I' the sweetest word is 'love' and the only one I love is 'U'.
I asked God for a candle, he gave me the sun. I asked God for light, he gave me the sky, I asked God for an angel, he gave me you.
Your tears make me want to change the world so that it would not hurt you anymore.
When I met you, I was afraid to look at you, when I looked at you, I was afraind to touch you, when I touched you, I was afraid to kiss you, when I kissed you, I was afraid to love you, and now that I love you, I am afraid to loose you.
Though time can change so many things I know one thing is true, time will never ever change the love I feel for you.
Someone told me that when you have a 100 reasons to cry, God gives you 101 reasons to smile.
Love in the past is but memory, love in the future is but fantasy, it is only here and now that we truly love.
As long as we have memories, yesterday remains, as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits, as long as we have each other, everyday will be worth living.
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words are not enough.
If loving you is wrong, then I'll never want to be right.
I would give up happiness to never see you blue, I would give up eternity to always be with you, I would give up my life so that yours will be anew, I would give up everything, just to be with you.
Love is a storybook that writes for itself.
you should sing like no one's listening, dance like no one's watching, love like it's never going to hurt.
The human heart feels things that the eyes cannot see and the mind cannot understand.
True love has no happy ending this is because true love does not have an ending.
I dropped a tear in the ocean and the day that they find it will be the day that I stop loving you.
For the world, you are someone, but to someone, you are the world.
Touch my mind and I will constantly think of you, touch my heart and I will never forget you.
The most precious gift in this world that comes to a man's possesion is a woman's heart.
Somewhere, there is someone who dreams of your smile, finds your presence, then life is worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember that it is true, Somebody, Somewhere is thinking of you.
Somday someone will hold you the way that I do. Someday Someone will say she loves you oo. But I know, Someday, Somehow, this very someone will never love you the way that I do.
SAD STORY : two teardrops were floating down the river of life ... TEARDROP 1 : I am the teardrop of a girl who just lost her man. TEARDROP 2 : I am the tear of joy of the girl who won got him.
You can only walk beside me, under one condition.. Hide your wings or everytime we walk, everyone will know that you are my angel.
It hurts to see someone you love ignore you.. It also hurts to see if he doesn't feel your love..But it would hurt you more if he loved you and you never knew.
Don't cry because it is over..Smile because it happened.
I always knew that I would look back on my tears and laugh but I never knew that I would look back at my laughters and cry.
I'd rather be hurt by you than to love someone else.
The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of.
I'm not saying leave her, but if you are going to move, move this way.
I know in reality we can't be together, so I just close my eyes and you're right here with me. In my dreams, mine forever.
And you say God does not answer prayers.. You're the living proof that he does.
Loving you is like a dream come true, and someday I hope to become part of you, but until that day comes, I pray that one day, you will love me the same way.
The hardest thing about growing up is doing what is best for youeven if it means breaking someone's heart. Including your own
There are many things that you would love to hear that you would never hear from the person whom you would like to hear them from, but don't be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from his heart.
Dream what you want to dream; Go where you want to go, be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do the things you want to do.
Sometimes you have to grow farther apart to keep growing together.
What you're scared of doing is probably what you should do.
We are each angels with one wing and we can only fly embracing one another.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...