There was once

Written By All Video Subscribers on Saturday, January 7, 2012 | 1:11 PM




Love Orkut Scraps, love quotes graphics and comments

There was once a time my heart was stone,
Nothing could get by the walls that I made
Crying myself to sleep on each cold night,
ight. I could see no hope for me in my life, No
My soul filled up with sadness, pain and f r joy, no happiness, just an empty shell, Nothing had meaning, no peace just war,
All of my fears disappeared with your
I wanted to give up, I wanted no more. Then all of a sudden you came into my lif e smile When you looked into my eyes, I found peace My heart filled with joy, all my pain did cease.
arts not cold anymore, the stone has crumbled
Many men have seen angels but I have seen you, Youre more beautiful than all the stars combined, My h eaway
e began again on this wonderful, bright day.
My li f

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...