THE PAIN OF A LOST LOVE

Written By All Video Subscribers on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 | 2:41 PM


THE PAIN OF A LOST LOVE




I have pain inside of me 
And crying is my only cure 
I go crazy thinking of you 
My love for you is pure. 

The clock is ticking 
And I wish it would slow down 
The moment of truth is near 
I smile on the outside, but inside I frown. 

Life is so unfair and confusing 
]No matter what, I lose 
I feel so lost in this game called love  
I don't know what to choose. 

This is my minute of insanity  
My second of unclear thought  
I don't know what I'll do without you 
All these months, I've fought.  

Keep me concealed  
For I don't think I want to see you 
When there is this much ache in my heart 
I won't make it through.  

I am almost ashamed of this poem 
Because I know I should forget you now 
I have tried so many times before 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...