Love is the bridge between two hearts.

Written By All Video Subscribers on Monday, January 16, 2012 | 11:25 AM


Love is the bridge between two hearts.
Click Here To Join "Angel Drishne Groups", for best mails.
Click Here To Join "Angel Drishne Groups", for best mails.
Forever is not a word...
rather a place where two lovers
go when true love takes them there.
I don't miss
you and you alone;
I miss you and me together.
Click Here To Join "Angel Drishne Groups", for best mails.
If you love me or someone,
do not put their name in a heart
because hearts can be broken,
instead put their name in a circle,
because circles go on forever.
Anyone can be passionate,
Click Here To Join "Angel Drishne Groups", for best mails.
I found a friend who made me smile.
We fell in love,
it's quite worthwhile!
For he is mine forvermore;
a friend, a lover, mi amor!
I know I can't be there,
Baby, it's alright,

I'll be waiting for you tonight.
I pray that you'll be there,
when I close my eyes,
meet me in my dreams tonight.
Click Here To Join "Angel Drishne Groups", for best mails.
Love is the bridge
between two hearts.
The goodbyes are
what make the hellos so wonderful.

Absence makes
   Click Here To Join "Angel Drishne Groups", for best mails.
   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...