I will always love you

Written By All Video Subscribers on Sunday, January 22, 2012 | 9:38 PM



will always love you
Even when your with her
Even when I can’t have you
My heart will always
love you 
 
There is never a day that goes by 
When I don’t think
about you
You are the only reason
I smile

You are the only reason I laugh 
You are the only reason for living 
You are the only reason
I love

You fixed my broken heart 
You placed a piece of your own 
You made sure you never broke it
You are the only reason my
heart works still

Sometimes I ask myself why
someone
like you would love someone
like me
I wonder if you really love me
 
Then I think he has to
love me
Girls envy me because you
love me
Not them
I get scared just think about how they 
Envy me

I love when you
kiss me
I love when you
hug me
I love when you
hold me 
I love when you smile when
you see me

I love when you say you
love me 
I love when you are so happy
when your eyes met mine 
love your eyes
I love your smile
I love your laugh
I love everything about you
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...